Dear Customers, (please do not ignore this)
JLS would like to help our customers and assure their backup is actually working and backing up the files you need. (We heard of cases where the backup did not really back anything up for various reasons).
We are going to dedicate 2 days, March 24 and March 25 for this.
The following are the 6 steps you need to do.
- Ask your IT, computer technician etc. for the last backup of your database file. We are now focusing just on the main data. Therefore, we need the Tuition.mdb only.
If your IT is able to complete this step, it means that there is a backup setup.
- Put that backup Tuition.mdb file on your desktop.
- Ask your IT how often does he make a back up?
- What software is used for the backup?
- Where is the backup stored?
- Call in to the regular JL Support (718) 305-6762 ext 2 and we will tell you, if you are being backed up correctly.
Waiting for your call.