We are working on a Teachers Parent Portal (TPP) for schools and we would love to get your input.
We will be scheduling 2 conferences to discuss this new option and to get your input.
If you are interested in attending any of these please respond to this email (click the link)
- Apr 14: 10:45 AM – 1:00 PM
- Apr 21: 8:30 PM – 10:30 PM
The following is a basic outline of what we currently have in mind.
List of Students
- When clicking on student the following info will be available
- Phone Numbers / Emails
- Date of Birth
- Classes Attending – With Schedule
- Ability to send a text message / voice call to the entire class or selected students.
- Download class lists and parent reports to PDF.
- Download report card and progress report.
- Link to the grading portal.
- Write notes on a student and see previous notes (With an option to email alert group on new note)
- Schedule follow up tasks with email reminders.
- Enter scheduled homework on each class.
- Download report cards
- See the child’s homework
- See the students daily schedule.
- See the PTA schedule
- Contact the teacher via email, or phone info.
- Sign up for daily email alert of homework.