How to refund a credit card in a different amount it that it was charged?

0 votes
asked Aug 6, 2019 in How To by 136

1 Answer

answered Aug 6, 2019 by yczehn
If the transaction didnt batch yet (usually if charged today before 4:55) its worth to make a refund and charge the amount you want to charge,

if it batched already you can make a new transaction and by amount you enter the negative amount you want to refund

lets say you charged $400 you want to refund $100 you enter by amount -100
commented Aug 6, 2019 by 136
Thank you!
commented Aug 6, 2019 by Admin
At times, even if it didn't batch you would enter only a minus payment instead of voiding. That's if you are afraid there aren't enough funds on the credit card. Doing a void does not put back the funds. So you might have a situation where you voided the charge and when you try to recharge it gets declined.

If that happens to you you can call in to support, and we can help you void the void.

Let's Welcome our New Members

  • YPadwa of Yeshiva Imrei Yosef Spinka - Jan 15, 2020

  • hershy tannenbaum of Chaim Medical Resource - Jan 14, 2020

  • Imrei Bina of Imrei Bina - Jan 09, 2020

  • toby of Klausenberg Monsey - Jan 09, 2020

  • stern of UTA Monsey TT - Jan 07, 2020

  • Sgan Menahal of Pupa Monsey - Jan 07, 2020

  • sholtzer of Chaim Medical Resource - Jan 03, 2020

  • Mrs. Rabinowitz of viznitz Institutions - Jan 02, 2020

  • Mrs. Slomiuc of Viznitz Institutions - Jan 02, 2020

  • PSbs of Bais Sura - Jan 02, 2020