Please note: Your server files must be updated for the features to work.
Please contact support to have it updated.
We have added a few enhancements to the credit card emails.
To find out more information on what this feature does please see:
We have added 3 new features.
- You can setup for each item (CCCharged, CCDeclined, CCWillCharge) what email it should be sent from.
- You can setup what time the "CC Will Charge" message should be sent (It was 1:00 AM).
- You can also use the paid SMS to send the messages.
Under the administration screen > Rules > CC accounts.
There are now 2 more columns:
- Send From
- Time to send
From the send from you can now select any email that is setup under the School Info (Tuition) / Org Info (Fundraising).
If you have paid SMS setup you will also see an option to select the SMS number(s). See here for more information on paid SMS.
- If you have an alert setup to sent to an email and you have your default "send from" to an SMS number, it will use the default email.
- If the email you have setup was deleted it will fall back to the default email.
Time to send:
This option will ONLY work for SMS, or emails setup with Mailgun or SendGrid. If a time is set for any other email provider (Gmail,Office365 etc.), the time will be ignored and the message will be sent at 1:00 AM.
All setting that are setup will affect all messages, automatic credit card charges and manual charges.